So I finally started a blog. I've been tempted to do this for a pretty long time but I wasn't sure if it's a good idea:
- I'm lazy about writing and I don't know if I'll feel like posting frequently.
- I have no idea if anyone is interested in what I have to say.
Why did I decide to give it a try despite this poor starting position?
- It's no big deal. If I don't feel like blogging any longer after five postings, that was it.
- Sometimes, I really want to shout out my opinion.
- Blogs are a great place for networking. I hope that the blog will help me get in touch with a lot of interesting people.
- It's a good way to improve my English, especially if you are so kind to let me know my mistakes.
- I'm involved with two Web 2.0 start-ups (one is here, the other one pre-launch). How can I dare to not have a blog?
OK, 'nuff disclaimer!