Sunday, November 13, 2005

My first posting

So I finally started a blog. I've been tempted to do this for a pretty long time but I wasn't sure if it's a good idea:


  1. I'm lazy about writing and I don't know if I'll feel like posting frequently.
  2. I have no idea if anyone is interested in what I have to say.

Why did I decide to give it a try despite this poor starting position?

  1. It's no big deal. If I don't feel like blogging any longer after five postings, that was it.
  2. Sometimes, I really want to shout out my opinion.
  3. Blogs are a great place for networking. I hope that the blog will help me get in touch with a lot of interesting people.
  4. It's a good way to improve my English, especially if you are so kind to let me know my mistakes.
  5. I'm involved with two Web 2.0 start-ups (one is here, the other one pre-launch). How can I dare to not have a blog?

OK, 'nuff disclaimer!

No comments: